Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    HAHA, I saw on the news earlier...When Bill Clinton was asked if Obama was ready to be President...his reply was "Well, you can make the argument that noone is ready to be president."

    Wow, even the King of all democrats doesnt think Obama is ready. Maybe that will wake some people up. Obama is a great speech giver, but not a president.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    I thought B. HUSSEIN proved Clinton's point beyond any reasonable doubt last night. Some of the answers he gave during the Saddleback Forum showed his lack of experience.

    I think it would be nice if every voter was required to have the ability to read and write. It would also be very helpful if they read The Obama Nation by Jerome R. Corsi BEFORE voting.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    Once again, you shout all of this about Obama when your candidate is the same way. Mccain has some out numerous times and said he completely incapable of using a computer, seriously how much can a person accomplish the past 15 years without knowing how to use one. He also recently said he doesn't know anything about the economy and needs to be educated in it, yeah Obama's so much worse than flip-flop Mccain.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    There is no way I could ever get you to understand this. I will simply say it once and let it go at that.

    Forget that B. HUSSEIN does not have the experience to run a company, much less a country. Forget the fact that if the far left news media had not fallen in love with him for some reason none of us would have never heard of him. God knows he hasn't accomplished anything during his PARTIAL term in the Senate to gain attention. Forget the fact that he is without a doubt by far the most liberal member of that Senate.

    If I wanted to vote for the man, but of course I don't, there is no way I could ever bring myself to do it. B. HUSSEIN and his liberal friends fight for the "rights" of illegals in this country. They fight for the "rights" of prisoners being held at Gitmo. They fight for the "rights" of condemned murderers who have received the death penalty. Why do they fight to TAKE the rights of unborn children?? B. HUSSEIN professes to be a Christian but he sees nothing wrong with MURDERING a baby simply because it is still in it's mother's womb.

    Some of you who have been there will know how what I am about to say feels. The ones who haven't been through it will never understand, and I am glad you haven't been through it.
    As were others, when I returned home from serving my country I was branded as a "baby killer". To the best of my knowledge, and I hope and pray I am right, I have NEVER killed a baby. I did a lot of things that still haunt me and I know I still have to answer for my actions, but not for killing a baby. And of course it was the far left liberal NUTS who delighted in giving us that brand. And now they want a President SUPPORTS killing babies.

    Like I said there are a lot of things I will have to answer for on Judgement Day. Helping elect somebody who condones murdering babies will not be one of them. I have to do what I feel in my heart and vote accordingly. I will be able to live with my decision and I hope everyone who votes can do the same.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    I get that. I appreciate what you've done, the exact same thing happened to my grandfather. He was drafted in 1968 right out of HS and served until 71', but he has been shafted by the V.A. countless times. Your grudge on what you say the liberals did back then is keeping you from seeing the who John Mccain really is..just because he fought over there for some time, does not make him a saint today. Obama has come out and said he respects what Mccain did, but after all that Mccain does not support vets like you think he does or he should since he is one. Have you ever heard of the Vietnam Vets Against Mccain?..He's voted against the GI Bill for what 5 years in a role, then lies when to a Vietnam Vet when questioned about it...Maybe if yall watched something else beside FAUXNEWS you might know. If more people knew about Ron Paul, i guarantee he wouldve got the nomination. You claim Mccain has all this experience..but like I said before doesn't even know how to use a computer and came right out and said he doesn't really know anything about the economy. He finished what 5th to last out of an close to 900 class? But yeah he's more qualified. Mccain is the biggest flip-flopper and liar out of anyone that ran this year, so before you go and claim Obama is..just do some research.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    I have done more research on B. HUSSEIN and also on John McCain than I really have had time for. I just took time from other things I needed to do.

    All I can tell you is that if you are willing to help elect a man who supports MURDERING babies I will keep you in my prayers.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    Obviously you didn't do any real digging, Mccain is as twisted as they come..Biggest double-talker there is.

    And its belief of pro-choice, its not necessarily for abortion its for the right of women to make their own choice of having an abortion or not. Its that narrow minded view that give pro-choice supporters a bad name. You want to look at it from a veteran standpoint, he's proven to be a pretty big opponent to the new GI Bill, he's voted quite a few times against increased funding for the V.A. an still he lies about these such things even when the evidence is put in front of his face. Because as said before he flip-flops and contradicts himself on a regular basis. But go ahead and vote for him because he's the better candidate.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    While you're at it pray for the majority of american voters....cuz he's gonna be your next commander in chief.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously you didn't do any real digging, Mccain is as twisted as they come..Biggest double-talker there is.

    And its belief of pro-choice, its not necessarily for abortion its for the right of women to make their own choice of having an abortion or not. Its that narrow minded view that give pro-choice supporters a bad name. You want to look at it from a veteran standpoint, he's proven to be a pretty big opponent to the new GI Bill, he's voted quite a few times against increased funding for the V.A. an still he lies about these such things even when the evidence is put in front of his face. Because as said before he flip-flops and contradicts himself on a regular basis. But go ahead and vote for him because he's the better candidate.</div></div>

    I sincerely hope you are either not old enough to vote or have not registered. Nothing personal. You just are not seeing what is going on. And it is SO obvious.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    I am old enough and registered, voted in the VA primaries. They sad part is that I know that you are definitely old enough and don't see the obvious. Just try and look past that bloody shirt McCain keeps waiving around and you might see the "obvious".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •